- NDFF bundles over a 100 databases. Data is saved in a structured manner thanks to unified codes and taxonomy.
- All cooperating partners save their data in the NDFF.
- The NDFF is updated daily with new observations.
- All observations are validated before they are included in the database to ensure they meet the strict quality requirements of NDFF.
Observations without protocol
- Observations entered in Telmee are automatically forwarded to NDFF.
- Observations entered on Waarneming.nl are added to the NDFF if the observer gives permission. These observations are updated weekly.
- Observation portal NDFF. Members enter data via their own observation portals, which are linked to the NDFF.
Observations can also be entered via mobile phone. There are various observation modules to enter standardized counts for specific species:
Observations are usually made within a certain protocol or project. These observations are also included in the NDFF. This overview shows all observations per protocol.
Do you have a set of observations you would like to add to the NDFF? Contact the Service Team. We are happy to help you add these observations in the NDFF!